Monday, September 22, 2008

When it rains is pours

I wish I had great news to report but sadly I do not. All of the tests have come back negative which translates to a lot of time with no results. The doctors still do not have an answer to my mother's now over 2 year old cough. On top of it the insurance company is denying other testing that the doctors are requesting to attempt to diagnose it. Add to this that things at my mother's job as a nurse are not going well at the moment either. And then add to this that if my dad's area does not meet its goals in 60 days he will loose his job. Pray for James 1:2-5 for my mom and dad. Also pray that the Lord will give them both comfort and peace in the knowledge that our Lord loves and cares for each of His children and will sustain them in any and all situations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...what a lot for your parents all at once. Will be praying for them to hold it all with open hands, leaving each thing in His worthy hands.