Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why Blog???

Why Blog? I don't think I am completely convinced of why I should blog. I don't really find my life too interesting, but as I relay stories of the crazy things that happen in my life others tell me they are rather amusing and at time adventuresome so why not tell the world or at least the small corner of the world which my friends occupy.
So this is the first, Lord willing, of many post about the Madness that is my life. I prefer to refer to the Madness as "Living the Adventure" cause that is how I now see it.
I am about to leave on a trip for Europe in about 2 hours and I am sure it will be an adventure. Nothing every goes smoothly for the Edwards clan. No matter what trip is planned, no matter what event is going to be attend.............something unexpected always happens. That is why my life truly consists of "Living the Adventure". And I love God for it. Who wants to take the normal everyday perfect vacation......how boring. Vacations are so much better when your flight gets rerouted through South Africa when you are really heading to England, or lost luggage shows up the day you are returning home.
So this is blog is my way of letting people know that God lives and works in every event in life, even when things don't go as planned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun in England! Be good!

~finaid