Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friendship to me!!! A male perspecitve.

1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever the heck you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath.....I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; 'because you are my friend.'

Friendship is like peeeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.

3 comments:

Nate Murray said...

Oh G$,
I have to say I love this post. Glad to be on the receiving end of this friendship.

Mark Baker said...

I just got this forwarded to me by a friend a week or so ago.

Chris and Georg said...

As much as I hate to admit this in writing...I laugh everytime a friend sends this to me...glad to see I'm not the only warped one at PBC!
~g